Three Paths tp Build a Business




I’ve discovered that there are three paths to building a business. I’ve been on all three at some point in my entrepreneurial journey. 
The first is the path of hoping.


 Marketing on the path of hoping is a lot like flinging pasta at the wall to see what sticks. I used to do this a lot.
 I’d decide to create a class, send out an email or two, and see if anyone showed up. Sometimes they did, sometimes they didn’t. My creative, feminine energy was alive and flowing. The people with whom I connected received the sort of value that allowed great shifts their lives from what I was offering. My heart fills with love when I think about them. But with no strategy in place, the benefits were short lived. I wasn’t growing my business; instead, I was paddling like crazy just to stay afloat.

 Because my thinking was short term, I wasn’t spreading the impact of my work the way I wanted to. And I wasn’t making the money I desired. I needed to do something different. I leapt over to the second path, the path of singular focus.

 I learned the tools of list building, marketing strategically, building a reputation, and creating a financially abundant business. My inner masculine nearly roared with delight as I pursued this path. Then one morning I woke up tired. 

Not burnt out - not yet - but tired. I wasn’t having as much fun, and I was yearning for more. I stepped tentatively onto the third path: the path of honoring and creating from my divine feminine self and allowing my divine masculine to be the drive, the support and the foundation for bringing my feminine’s creations into physical reality. This is, by far, the most fulfilling path. It requires: Stillness and deep listening – The work day in our society is 9 – 5. 

I have this unconscious belief that if I’m not producing something, I’m not working. I bet you’ve also thought this way. It is really important to stop DOing and spend some time BEing each day. 

Meditation. I’m not great at having a silent brain, and if you do, more power to you! I meditate actively. I turn inward and converse with my higher self and guides. 

Trusting my intuition for making decisions. 
Allowing my feminine to guide what actions my masculine will take next in growing my biz – sometimes the direction does not make sense logically but it does make things flow more easily. And the outcome is always unexpectedly delightful. Our society is going through massive shifts as we recover from the housing market crash and enter a new way of doing business. A way that is kinder and more Kickass.

 That provides abundantly for our earthly needs and allows our soul full expression. That allows those we serve to thrive and awaken to their purpose. A way to heal ourselves and our planet. The divine feminine is demanding that we listen and honor her.

 But she is not interested in being the sole energy in our business. It’s through the marriage of the masculine and feminine that we create a different way of being in business. This is just the start of what we will explore at the Magical Biz Builders Playground. I’d love to have you in the conversation with us.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel